Fall 2017 Job Fair
Justice & Safety Students
We at the Eastern Kentucky University College of Justice & Safety are committed to helping students find success in their chosen career fields. In addition to preparing students academically, we provide opportunities for them to network with prospective employers by hosting biannual career fairs.
Many of the recruiters who attend the College’s career fairs return to campus year after year. Students who regularly attend the fairs are able to give a face to their résumés because of the relationships they develop with these recruiters. Building a successful career is not just about what you know, but it is also about who you know. Career fairs are an excellent way for students to expand their professional networks and bring them one step closer to achieving their goals.
The College of Justice & Safety houses the School of Justice Studies and the School of Safety, Security & Emergency Management. Justice Studies includes majors in Criminal Justice, Police Studies, and Social Justice Studies. Safety, Security & Emergency Management includes majors in Emergency Medical Care; Fire Protection & Safety Engineering Technology; Fire, Arson & Explosion Investigation; Fire Protection Administration; Occupational Safety; and Homeland Security. Graduate programs include Criminal Justice, Justice Policy & Leadership (formerly Adult, Juvenile & Community Corrections Leadership), and Safety, Security & Emergency Management.
The college also offers online degrees in Corrections & Juvenile Justice Studies at the baccalaureate level; Police Studies at the associate and baccalaureate levels; Fire Protection Administration; Fire Protection & Safety Engineering Technology; Fire, Arson & Explosion Investigation; Homeland Security; and Occupational Safety at the baccalaureate level; and Justice Policy & Leadership (formerly Adult, Juvenile & Community Leadership), and Safety, Security & Emergency Management at the master’s levels.
Current list of companies registered to attend Fall 2017 Job Fair
- Centerville Police Department
- Cincinnati Police Department
- Florence Police Department
- Kentucky State Police
- Bluegrass State Intelligence Community Center for Academic Excellence
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- EKU Center for Career & Cooperative Education
- FCI Ashland/Federal Bureau of Prisons
- FCI Manchester/Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Georgetown-Scott County EMS
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Lexington Division of Community Corrections
- Lexington Fire Department
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Cleveland (TN) Police Department
- Lexington Police Department
- The Walsh Group
- Travelers Insurance
- U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement & Investigations
- University of Kentucky College of Law
Click here to complete the online registration application for Fall 2017 Job Fair. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Questions or additional information? Contact Pauline Lively at email@example.com or 859.622.8244.