Kentucky Justice & Safety Research Bulletins
School of Justice Studies
College of Justice & Safety
- August 2009 - Trafficking in Bodily Perfection: Examining the Late-Modern Steroid Marketplace and It's Criminalization by Peter Kraska, Ph.D., Charles Bussard, and John Brent
- Fall 2009 – Treatment Policies and Programs for Mentally Ill Offenders: A Comparison of Kentucky and the Nation by Irina Soderstrom, Ph.D. and Sheena Smith, M.S.
- Spring 2008 – Town and Gown Collaboration by Preston Elrod, Ph.D.
- June 2006 - Criminal Justice Theory: Toward Legitimacy and an Infrastructure by Peter Kraska, Ph.D.
- Summer 2006 – OxyContin and Crime in Eastern Kentucky by Kenneth Tunnell, Ph.D.
- Spring 2006 – A New Perspective on Aggression in the Schools: Exploring Parental Aggression Towards Teachers by Lisa Hutchinson Wallace, Ph.D. and David May, Ph.D.
- May 2005 – Prostitution and the Sex Industry in Kentucky by Gary Potter, Ph.D.
- Winter 2004 – Kentucky Progationers' and Parolees' Perceptions of the Severity of Prison Versus County Jail and Probation by David May, Ph.D., Kevin Minor, Ph.D., Peter Wood, Jennifer Mooney
- May 2004 – Lessons from an Evaluation of Five State-Supported Delinquency Prevention Projects by Preston Elrod, Ph.D.
- April 2004 – Prosecutorial Misconduct in capital Cases in the Commenwealth of Kentucky: A Research Study by Roberta Harding and Bankole Thompson, Ph.D.
- September 2003 – Drug Cartels and the International Organization of Drug Trafficking in the 21st Century by Gary Potter, Ph.D., Tom Barker, Ph.D., and Karen Miller-Potter
- November 2001 – Policing Kentucky's School Children: Issues and Trends by Peter B. Kraska and Matthew DeMichele
- October 2000 – A Descriptive Study of the KY Correctional Industries Program by Irina Soderstrom, Kevin Minor, Thomas Castellano, and Heather Figaro
- May 2000 – The Antecedents of Organized Criminality in Kentucky by Gary Potter
- June 1999 – SWAT in the Commonwealth: Trends and Issues in Paramilitary Policing by Peter B. Kraska
- February 1999 – Kentucky's Response to the Lautenberg Act: Curbing Domestic Violence Among Police by Victor Kappeler
- January 1999 – Inaugural Issue - Overview of the Series by Gary Cordner and Kevin Minor
- Prostitution and the Sex Industry in Kentucky by Gary W. Potter, Ph.D.