Override Request

You may use this page to request an override.

Please select the campus you are attending.

Please enter the current amount of hours you have completed.

If you need a repeat override, please go to the chair of the department of your major.

Enter your expected graduation month and year. ex: May 2015

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
7 + 10 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.