Accounting & Finance
The budget office has two full-time employees:
- Jim Clark, Director of Fiscal Management and Federal Liaison
- Jennifer Howard, Budget Specialist
The duties of this office are to support the Dean in the development and implementation of the College budget. In addition, we support the Dean in requests for future funding from the University, state and federal agencies, and track current year financial activity through a financial management information system.
Once a month, the financial information system provides the status of carry forwards, encumbrances, budget, expenditures and balances for all sources of funds to the Dean and all other budget unit heads. A supplemental monthly report on the status of the College building fund and grant activities is also provided. Other supplemental reports are developed based upon request.
Administrative coordinating duties of our office include:
- Personal services contracts
- In state travel expense vouchers
- Out of state travel requests and travel vouchers
- Supplemental consultant pay
- Direct pay requests
Banner related activities: