Open House Dates
Register below for one of our Open House events!
At a Justice & Safety Open House, you will:
- Learn about degree programs offered in the College of Justice & Safety
- Meet professors, alumni & current students
- Learn about college student organizations
- Tour college facilities, including the Justice & Safety Learning Commons, Posey Auditorium, Student Hub, Stratton Cafe and Emergency Medical Care, Occupational Safety and the Ashland Fire & Safety Labs
College of Justice & Safety Degree Programs:
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Care
- Fire, Arson & Explosion Investigation
- Fire Protection Administration
- Fire Protection & Safety Engineering Technology
- Homeland Security
- Occupational Safety
- Police Studies
- Social Justice Studies
Be introduced to Eastern Kentucky University and the College of Justice & Safety in one visit by attending an EKU Spotlight Day and a College of Justice & Safety Open House!
(Students may attend one or both events)
*Spotlight Days are held on the Richmond Campus on selected Saturdays during the fall and spring. Learn more about life at EKU and the college experience, meet with a panel of current EKU students who will share their "Eastern Experience," visit the academic/student services showcase to browse informational booths, take a campus tour, and meet faculty and staff from across the University.
Saturday, September 27, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019 (also a Justice & Safety Open House Date)
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Saturday, February 1, 2020 (also a Justice & Safety Open House Date)
*For information and to register for EKU Spotlight Days, visit http://admissions.eku.edu/spotlight
Directions to Justice & Safety Open House:
- From I-75 South, take Exit 87 toward Lancaster/Richmond
- Turn Left off the exit onto Eastern Bypass/Barnes Mill Rd./KY-876
- Turn right at stoplight #7 (the EKU football stadium will be on your left)
- Travel 4/10 of a mile and the Stratton Building is on the left. It is a brown brick building with a statue.
*If you are also attending the Spotlight Day, parking for this event will be in the Alumni Coliseum parking lot located at stoplight #6
For more information, please contact: